The spaces between imagination and common sense are the most amazing and entertaining. - mary anne radmacher
• My author site is ready for you to consider: http://maryanneradmacher.net
There will you find that I am enrolling an exciting life management process called, LIFE a la CARTE. You will be able to explore various pages that feature fresh content weekly.
• I associate with THREE different and amazing “PHRASEOLOGISTS” that offer a wide range of writing opportunities. You’ll discover them on my site.
• I continue the exciting radio conversation with the stout of heart and enthusiastic Steve Maraboli, of Empowered Living Radio - Radmacher archive. You can listen to our interviews on his web site or download for free from ITunes. Our next conversation is August 12 at noon, Eastern Time. He does good all around the world – please participate in his community.
• My good friend, Deanna Davis is celebrating her latest book, LAUGH, CRY, EAT SOME PIE. I endorse it heartily and encourage you to get a copy. I get to teach with Deanna each year and it’s not too early to consider next year’s wonderful WOMANHOOD WEEK END based in the Seattle, Washington area, May 20 -22. Write me for more information.
• My latest books? The Perfect Gift to send that new college student off to school? PROMISES TO MYSELF Or, if you find that you keep putting yourself and your own best practices last on your list, it would be excellent for you to read.
I wrote the story of how the poem, COURAGE DOES NOT ALWAYS ROAR, came to be written in the introduction of an inspiring anthology of the same name. You can order it from my friends at SimpleTruths.com if you need something to encourage yourself in challenge or to uplift a friend. And the colorful version of that time-honored poem is available at the signature store at maryanneradmacher.com
Share this bit of news with friends of yours? - You have my permission!